Scope of Services
The department of Neurology at Dhawan Hospital integrates compassionate care with state-of-the-art technology and Infrastructure. Our expert care is aided by the latest technology, from life-saving intervention for acute brain trauma to skillful management of chronic illnesses.
- Movement Disorder and Parkinson Disorder
- Behavioral Neurology
- Pediatric Neurology and Child Development
- Headache and Migraine
- Clinical Electroencephalography Lab
- Nerve conduction and EMG LAB
This is one of the most important advances which have helped to make most neurosurgery safe. The surgeon uses an operating microscope to visualize the deep structures of the brain and special instruments to operate in the depth. The superior illumination and magnification allows for better differentiation of normal and abnormal structures-resulting in improved safety.
Several neurosurgical operations (like endoscopic third ventriculostomy & endoscopic removal of colloid cyst) can be performed with the help of endoscopes by making tiny holes in the skull (in contrast to opening large bone flap for routine procedures). This minimally invasive technique reduces the operating time, post operative pain and discomfort and improves safety. Similar procedures can be performed for various spinal ailments too using endoscopic techniques.
- A complete range of diagnostics including CT, MRI, PET/CT.
- The intensive care unit.
- Emergency and Trauma Services.
- Support facilities for Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Nutritionist and Psychologist.
- Hundreds of international patients from countries like Nigeria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia and South Africa have benefited from the services at our hospital.
The hospital has 11 modular Operation Theatres, fitted with state of the art LED Trilux Aurinio Lighting and equipped with a Trilux Media Bridge. The Operating Theatres are fitted with Hepafilter with Laminar flow and are equipped with the latest operative equipment including Operative Microscopes, image intensifiers with DSA, Laparoscopic equipment, Harmonic, RFA and other sources of energy like laser, CUSA among others.
- Only one dedicated Centre in the region.
- Major referral centre.
- State of the art Neuro Lab.